Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thing 14

  • How can you use LibraryThing for your library?
    • Great for creating collections within a collection. My reading teacher would love a high interest low reading level collection. Add thing 14 LibraryThing as thing to do. Wait add Thing 14 to Thing 13's remember the milk online to do list!
  • How else do you share booklists, etc. with library patrons? Would LibraryThing offer an alternative?
    • This is a needs improvement area for me. Yikes!
    • I'd also like to see my bookclub do this with book reviews so we could preview and then have lots of input when we decided which books to read.

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

Library Thing is one of my biggest to-do items. It is just such a powerful tool that I am going to integrate it into my life, both personal and professional.

Patricia -
CMLE