Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thing 18

* What did you like or dislike about the sites you explored?
Not the easiest search tools. Need a media person to tidy it up--tags, etc. would be great. Loved the March of the Librarians. My whole family gathered around. Wish there was a filter that would keep out the steamy side so we could have it unblocked at school. At to Remember the Milk list--spend rest of life screening YouTube. Make YouTube of my life screening YouTube.
* Why did you choose the video that you did?
Well, it was from my class and I wanted to see if it was still there.
* Can you see any ways to use video--YouTube or other sites--on your library Web site?
YouTube is great for humor. Could do a mini tour of the media center or reference web site to trick the students into learning HAAHHHA HAHHH I will do the domino books next time I'm getting a reference lecture ready.

Video from my class.

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

I know....there are lots of good videos on You Tube, but the seedy element always seems to filter in. Thanks for sharing the one your class produced....

Patricia-
CMLE