Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thing 19

1. Which podcast(s) did you listen to?
College of St. Scholastica Advanced Physiology with Dr. C. My PT husband has been reliving the Anat Phys days with his fav lecturer, Dr. C. by listening to all the podcasts. He would take the tests again if they were available. This guy is great and paints a great picture. His lecture on fat is inspiring--I'm fidgeting while I type to burn more calories. We've even downloaded his lectures on cd and listened on long trips with our kids.
2. Which of the directories did you find easiest to use?
I'd have to give podcast.com the thumbs up.
3. Has this Thing inspired you to do any podcasting yourself or to subscribe to a podcast to listen to it regularly?
I was inspired to download a under the covers podcast to enjoy later.

No comments: