Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 22


  • Blog about how you plan to keep up with the Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 tools.
          • I saved the messages so I can review and pass them along to others. Sharing them with my co-workers will force me to be knowledgeable about them. The best "thing" about the things is that they are all FREE and helpful. What a great thing during tight budgets!
          • I'm also motivated by guilt so I'll keep the 23 things postcard on my desk to remind me to stay current.
  • Recommend a way to keep up that you have found useful.
          • Attending professional organizational conferences
          • Asking the kids. I've learned great things from kids as young as 4 years old and a 76 year old kid/technowizard.
        • First thank (THANK YOU!) and then ask CMLE and the other multi-types to do this again!!!!!!!!

No comments: