Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 21

  • Are you a member of any online communities?
    • MySpace and have checked out FaceBook
  • Are any of these social networks appealing to you?
    • TeacherLibrary Ning--discussion on "Do you let students eat in the media center" food for thought (self groaning here!)
  • What did you find that was interesting and that you might use later?
    • TeacherLibrary Ning--I'll keep checking it out until I feel that I could make a real contribution.
Adding pictures and video to 23thingsonastickning was the slickest interface I have even encountered! WOWOWOWOWOW

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

wow...you're really moving fast, can't keep up with you at this pace. I'm glad our Ning page was a slick experience. I noticed you have finished now, so I will dash to the finish and post on your final post!

Patricia-
CMLE